Methods of Cleansing

Methods of Cleansing

Description
This is a post about the methods of cleansing that I have come into contact, and have either, used, seen used, or feel are a good method.
To cleanse yourself
  • Cleaning Magical Tools
    • Organize Tarot Cards
      • Sitting Down with Adequate Space
        • Ingredients
          • Adequate Space
          • Tarot Cards
          • You
        • Step 1: Take the cards and shuffle them as much as you want, I usually shuffle the cards until I feel they are as messy as my energies at the moment.
        • Step 2: Sit and Organize your deck, I usually organize my cards the following method:
          • Turn all cards upright
          • Separate Major Arcana from Minor Arcana
          • Organize Major Arcana
          • Organize Minor Arcana
            • Separate the suits out.
            • Organize the Pentacles
            • Organize the Swords
            • Organize the Wands
            • Organize the Cups
          • Finally I place the deck together in this order:
            • Major Arcana
            • Minor Arcana
              • Pentacles
              • Swords
              • Wands
              • Cups
      • Notes on this method:
        • I find that by organizing the cards like this it helps me to clear my mind and compartmentalize my energies which gives me a reestablished sense of calmness and clarity.

Tag(s):

Previous Page(s):
The Sanctuary of Matthew the Mage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matt’s Social Card

Five Differences

Q&As